1. Children and young learners are engaged in different activities (such as, role plays, games, free plays, puzzles, building blocks, clay, etc.) aimed at creating a friendly environment where students can learn and develop important skills without feeling any pressure.
2. Young students are encouraged to develop their communication skills by making them communicate through various innovative means, such as arts, writing, crafts, etc.
3. Children are guided to grow their imaginations by games, stories, making objects from simple materials, etc. For kids, more focus is given on oral and creative activities rather than reading and writing.
4. Different sensory learning activities, such as touching, smelling, seeing, tasting, and hearing are undertaken to help younger students in developing their personality traits.
5. Students are motivated and encouraged to become enthusiastic and curious about seeking knowledge and developing important life skills. Also, students are helped to become self-learners.
6. Student’s ideas and opinions are valued and their needs are identified and effectively addressed.
7. Most up to date knowledge-content of all substantive areas are incorporated in all class-syllabi.
8. To strengthen the learning, a variety of teaching methods are used such as CLT (communicative Language Teaching) approach, experiential learning, role plays, simulations, research projects, term-papers, case-studies, problem-solving exercises, field-trips, guest-lecturers, etc.
1. Wisdom graduates will be able to demonstrate effective written and oral communication skills.
2. Wisdom graduates will be able to exhibit creative problem solving skills in both higher learning and workplace environments.
3. Wisdom graduates will be able to demonstrate the critical thinking capability in their future endeavors.
4. Wisdom graduates will be able to work in teams and groups effectively and efficiently.
5. Wisdom graduates will be able to uphold high ethical and moral standards (such as truthfulness, honesty, Ahklaq, integrity, sincerity, mannerism, patience, thankfulness, ikhlas ect.) under all circumstances.
6. Wisdom graduates will be sensitive to all genuine social and environmental causes.
7. Wisdom graduates will be firm believers in the Holy Quran and the Sunnah of prophet Mohammed (PBUH).
8. Wisdom graduates will be able to practice the Sunnah of Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) in all areas of their lives.
9. Wisdom graduates will be well versed in Shariah and able to read the Holy Quran and Ahadith in Arabic.
10. Wisdom graduates will be able to exhibit professional skills needed when exercising judgments in professional careers.