Extra Curricular Activities
- Students perform Nasheed, Islamic songs, Islamic poems, rhymes, patriotic songs and many more.
- Students demonstrate their science projects in science fair.
- Students regularly participate in weekly presentations, and exhibit different project works and assignments.
- Students also participate in debate workshops and public speaking practices aimed at enhancing students’ quest for knowledge about current affairs.
- Students attend national level art competitions.
- Students participate in study tours.
- Students endeavor to write for the wall magazine and the notice board.
- Students play in Academy’s indoor games facilities.
- Students attend the annual sports event held in a suitable place in the city.
- Students maintain a current affairs board, which helps students to keep abreast of the global development and changes.
- Students participate in the Pitha festival and class parties.
Practice Of Sunnah
- Students attend daily Taleem session and perform Johr prayer in the school premises under the supervision of Arabic teachers.
- Students have their tiffins at a central location in the academy while practicing the Adab of Sunnah of eating food.
- Students are made aware of the importance of practicing sunnah in all classes.
- Students are encouraged to practice sunnah in all affairs at home.