At present, the academy has the capacity to admit a total number of 1000 students. It has its own big 7 storey building comprised of individual sections for Girls’, Boys’, Hifz and Maktab. Children will be admitted to the academy from the minimum age of 3 years. Admission is normally conducted at the beginning of each half-yearly term of the academic year. In case, a place becomes vacant during the first or second term in a particular class, a new may be admitted as a replacement.
All application forms provided by the academy office are to be filled up appropriately. Academy authority will arrange all admission as per the admission policy of the Academy after testing the intellectual abilities of the candidates. For the Hifzul Quran of boys, admissions are done from Grade 4.
Academy has arranged a religious motivational class for 20 minutes before the beginning of the main classes. To catch up with the religious class, all students are required to come to school on time. Any absence for a sickness has to be reported to the Academy as soon as possible. In case of being late for valid reason or of a need to leave early, the school has to be provided with a note from parents/guardians. Tardiness and frequent absences are not at all desired. If so happens, necessary warnings will be served to parents/guardians.
The details of the school uniform code will be given to students and parents by the Academy after the admission. The students are instructed to follow the school uniform code.
The fees are very reasonable and must be paid in full at the beginning of school session. Monthly fees are to be paid on monthly basis. Timely payments to the teaching staffs and other staffs play a vital role for their sound mental conditions and help to free them from mental anxieties. The Academy appreciates prompt payment of fees, which results into the smooth functioning of the academy.
Important Tips for Guardian
- The students spend maximum daily time at home. Thus, a special care by parents, specially by the mother is required.
- Both father and mother are to be prepared to speak English with their children at home.
- Parents must check the daily home work copy and the diary. They should not forget to put their signatures on them as is asked by the class / subject teacher.
- Parents should create good environment at home for their children, such as, arranging a separate reading room and other facilities.
- Parents should prepare the daily events, such as, taking rest, having meals, doing home works and so on.
- Parents will keep contact with class teachers by attending Parents-Teachers Meetings (PTM) whenever they are scheduled.
- To enjoy real peaceful life at home with children there is no alternative but to lead true Islamic life demonstrated by our Prophet (SAW).
- Children should never watch their parents in the state of quarreling, abusing and/ or doing other unwanted gesture / activities at home.
- Parents / guardians should be the best role models for their children.
- Parents should visit the academy on formal levels and meet the class teachers, the Principal and the Advisor.
- The basis of all good deeds performed by any individual is his/ her strength of iman (firm faith). We should always try to develop iman for ourselves and our children as well.
- We should realize the importance of such institution with a religious environment for our beloved children, which is crucial for their success in life in this world and the hereafter. We should make endeavor to bring awareness to the Muslim society at large in this regard.